26.2.12

"...But I do believe in this!"



A few weeks ago at work we were told something to the effect of:

"Hey guys, you know that really cool top of the range, industry standard 3D software you have been using for the last month? Well we now need you to use this thing called Blender for a while instead!".

So in order to have as much "fun" while learning the "wonderful" Blender "interface", I decided to attempt to model Mooby the friendly cow, as featured in the brilliant Kevin Smith's View Askew movies, most noticeably Dogma.


It was my original intent to do the whole body, but thank fuck ...I mean, unfortunately my time using Blender was short lived.


The golden render was added using the much superior 3D Studio Max. Overall it came out pretty good, I mean it looks like a cow alright, but perhaps on par with the likeness of the original Mooby drawings, as the below picture of Matt Damon appose his above live action counterpart.


...Matt Damon!

No comments:

Post a Comment