4.2.12

First Rule of Fight club...


 For the past month I've been working as a 3D junior modeler at Animmersion studios in Boho Middlesbrough; part of my agreed three month gradate internship, set up generously by the University of Teesside. As my first real job within the animation industry itself, I've been learning many useful skills and have created many cool things through the use of Autodesk 3D Studio Max. Most of these would be great to post up here as examples of work and whatnot, But dam it all that darn non disclosure agreement wont let me. 1ST Rule of Work: you don't talk about work.


I do however have these lovely j-pegs of a model of the London's tower bridge, which me and my co work / fellow intern Chris Thompson were told to build as part of our training in the first week. 2ND Rule Of Work: you DO NOT talk about work!


I created the bottom half, and Chris the top. Personally appointed Obi 1 type, Jedi master, Studio Max instructor Andy Mcadam (Lead 3D Developer) said we were allowed to use these as part of our mutual portfolio example work, without fear of snipers killing our family's. 3RD Rule Of Work: obey rules one and two.

No comments:

Post a Comment